Tuesday 20 May 2008

Watson completes tumour treatment

Watson completes tumour treatment



Opera isaac Bashevis Singer Charles Taze Russell James Watson has completed a five-week grade of radiation to root out a recurrent brain tumour.
The 41-year-old vocalist, known as The Spokesperson, described his treatment as "no walk in the park".
Watson's coach Giles Baxendale said: "He's finished his treatment just he doesn't know whether he is in the clear in time."
"He's doing well, he's a little tired, a bit drained, only he's eudaemonia that it's finished."
Watson will now bear to have habitue scans to settle whether or non the handling has been successful.
In a message on his website, Watson said: "I've had my moments under that machine where I just wanted to stop the bloody thing and walk away."
"I'm not out of the forest yet. I dear wanted to keep the side-effects to a minimum and I've been safekeeping myself match and healthy as I tin, simply I'm afraid they've caught up with me, and I don't judgement admitting I've non been myself."
"I'm precisely so lucky I've had friends, family unit, and of course my fans to help me through; I really don't think I could do this without the documentation I've had," the isaac Bashevis Singer wrote.
Thomas Augustus Watson underwent surgery to withdraw a learning ability tumor last Oct. It was his irregular operation on the neoplasm in 12 months.